Keb Mo

Keb' Mo' - Am I Wrong .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

The Good, the Bad & the Ugly

Ennio Morricone - The Good, the Bad and the Ugly .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

What, me worry?

Monday, January 26, 2009

Santa Barbara

Ok, so we have moved south a little bit and I am in short sleeves, thanks in part to being near the marina which is sheltered from the northerly winds by the mesa. This feels different. And warmer.
Julie is downtown shopping and my sincere hope is that she does not purchase anything larger than a bobby pin or we will need to crate it up and forward it to our destination. The truck is just that full. After our tour of the central coast wineries, we have a bottle or two more than we will be allowed to take over the Mexican border and we may be forced to consume them while visiting in Tucson. If we do that then the bobby pins will fit and I consider that a great solution and wonderful, forward thinking.

No comments: