Keb Mo

Keb' Mo' - Am I Wrong .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

The Good, the Bad & the Ugly

Ennio Morricone - The Good, the Bad and the Ugly .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

What, me worry?

Monday, January 19, 2009

Ready to Launch

I am killing time while waiting for Julie to finish packing her clothes and personal items. I like to have everything laid out so that I can organise the load into some logical sequence. This rarely ever really happens, like now. I would rather not have to unpack the entire truck just to get to items that we will need on the road, before we get to San Carlos. It makes both of us crazy if I hover around the process,. so here I am dinking away at a keyboard.
Coming from the kayaks has been an elusive whistling sound at about 60 MPH. I have duct taped everything I can see to try to eliminate the sound and we'll find out tomorrow if it is successful.

No comments: