Keb Mo

Keb' Mo' - Am I Wrong .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

The Good, the Bad & the Ugly

Ennio Morricone - The Good, the Bad and the Ugly .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

What, me worry?

Friday, January 9, 2009

Blind Pilot

These fellows in the band Blind Pilot are friends of Alisha's up in Portland. The first time I met them we were having a big family gathering a couple of years ago at the big beach house and they bicycled from Portland to Florence. If you were approaching them from their rear, the first bicyclist you would see wore a sign that read "BLIND" and the second a sign had "PILOT" on it. I commented to them that they must have had some odd reactions from people assuming that the one in the rear was actually blind. They had an "Ah Ha" moment, because it had not occurred to them why so many drivers honked and shouted.
Last summer they did a bicycle tour, with instruments in tow, from Canada to Mexico. I do not remember ever having so much energy. Perhaps I never did.

This is more what I was thinking when I was told that Blind Pilot was going to come for a visit...

No comments: