Keb Mo

Keb' Mo' - Am I Wrong .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

The Good, the Bad & the Ugly

Ennio Morricone - The Good, the Bad and the Ugly .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

What, me worry?

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Compression Testing a GM 350 cid V-8

This has absolutely nothing to do with actually doing any mechanical work on my Chevy engine and everything to do with nudity. If we left all of the clothes at home, then packing the Suburban would be no problem. But that will not be the case. Nope. Laws require that we be clothed, so we will just have to figure out how to compress them into the space remaining after having packed all of the toys. I will probably need to check out the axle specs to determine their load bearing capacity as well. And I might need to spring for new brakes as well because of the weight now bearing upon the wheels. Inertia may carry us to the southern border if we get this puppy underway. I will let you know if this works out if we get under way.

No comments: