Keb Mo

Keb' Mo' - Am I Wrong .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

The Good, the Bad & the Ugly

Ennio Morricone - The Good, the Bad and the Ugly .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

What, me worry?

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Mi Computer es Muerte

In the middle of organizing photos on my laptop it just shut down - muerte - dead. Nothing that HP has suggested on their help site has done anything to bring power back. My power supply is fine, as evidenced by good readings from the multi-tester I brought along. It was a last minute thing that I threw in the tool kit.
I have dropped off the laptop at the local computer repair shop which is staffed out of the back door of a house owned by a lady named Sonny Feliz. She got right to the initial diagnosis and did the exact same things that HP recommended, which did not work, then got on the phone to someone in Guayamas. In machine gun spanish I recognized enough words to know that this will take a while to diagnose. So my computer sits at Sonny's and I am rudderless; reduced to using Julie's antique tank.

2 comments:

beisbolfan2007 said...

Qué lástima!

DMC Friend said...

When I looked at your comment the "word verification" for me to leave a comment was "deded". This is cosmic! I hope that Sonny has sunny news for me today and that I can get a working computer back.