Keb Mo

Keb' Mo' - Am I Wrong .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

The Good, the Bad & the Ugly

Ennio Morricone - The Good, the Bad and the Ugly .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

What, me worry?

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Viral Time Warp


These are images of a cold virus and right now I am certain that they are in every possible part of my body. My relationship with our living room couch has expanded exponentially for each of the last 6 days I have spent prone on it slipping in and out of a semi-coherent state. I just wanted to look them up and see how they would appear if my Superman vision ever kicks in.

Julie and I are supposed to leave for Bend tomorrow so that we may attend a Friday night dinner and silent auction benefit for the St. Joseph Hospital Cancer Center. Right now that is not at the top of my list of things to do, but since I have had this bug for about six days it should have run its course by the time we need to leave. It is probably a good sign that I have any interest whatsoever in posting here even though I will probably slip off into my daily coma soon.

This past week has been fairly humorless except for the few fun things I have found on TV or on fellow blogger's sites - such as Aroma Therapy Candles by Mr. Biesbolfan. As my outlook improves I am certain that humor will slide back into its rightful place among the cobwebs currently occupying much of my cranial space.

No comments: