Keb Mo

Keb' Mo' - Am I Wrong .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

The Good, the Bad & the Ugly

Ennio Morricone - The Good, the Bad and the Ugly .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

What, me worry?

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Orca in San Carlos - high pucker factor

I was looking around a San Carlos, Sonora forum web site that I check on periodically and found a post with photographs that I thought was amazing. Here is the post without embellishment:
"On our way out today we cuaght up with a big male killer whale, it was getting rwlly close to our prop and was aparently just playing with our wake, then he moved over to Catch-22's wake and I was able to get a few pictures from our boat...We heard on the radio of other boats finding a big pod of orcas close to San Pedro island.Awesom experience again.
We caught 3 dorado, released 2 of them that were small and kept a 15 pounder, hooked and lost a marlin.Fernando
Last edited on Fri Oct 3rd, 2008 06:40 pm by
PQ Almada"




No comments: