Keb Mo

Keb' Mo' - Am I Wrong .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

The Good, the Bad & the Ugly

Ennio Morricone - The Good, the Bad and the Ugly .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

What, me worry?

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Humpty Dumpty Rule


'When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, 'it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less.'
Lewis Carroll
It has been subtly pointed out that I keep forgetting to attribute quotes and other material properly, or worse yet misquoting entirely! This is not entirely true. I prefer to allow myself the freedom to run amok with words, wildly forging ahead and thinking about matters of scholarly value later. I am no scholar.
This is what should be called the Humpty Dumpty Rule, if you place any value in the "teachings" of Lewis Carroll. Take that, academia!


1 comment:

jes me said...

no no. not me. I was just thinking about sausages.

More quotes that make me think...

“If slaughterhouses had glass walls, everyone would be a vegetarian.”
-- Paul McCartney

If people weren't supposed to eat animals, why are they so tasty?

People Eating Tasty Animals