Keb Mo

Keb' Mo' - Am I Wrong .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

The Good, the Bad & the Ugly

Ennio Morricone - The Good, the Bad and the Ugly .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

What, me worry?

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Who knew?


Growing up in Tucson with bilingual Grandparents in Nogales and a bilingual father from the same town, I always felt that we Edmonson's had a foot in both Arizona and Sonora, despite the claim to Scottish roots. Well, I had a revelation today when Julie returned from Tony's open air market with the bottle of Crema de Tequila. Tony was feeling a little tired and remembered that he had a bottle of this stuff handy, so he shared a swig, or two, with Julie. Julia liked it a lot and ran pronto to the store to purchase a bottle.


This is really good stuff, way better than Baileys although along the same lines, and now I know that a good Scotsman, as my Great Grandfather surely was, would never have downed an Irish liqueur when something of this magnitude was available. Surely when Neal Munro mustered out of the army in Arizona Territory and operated a dry goods store, the future financial fortunes of the family would have been entirely secure if he found a source of this nectar to sell. OMG.

1 comment:

Alisha said...

so when are you going to send me some?