Keb Mo

Keb' Mo' - Am I Wrong .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

The Good, the Bad & the Ugly

Ennio Morricone - The Good, the Bad and the Ugly .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

What, me worry?

Monday, July 20, 2009

Sucked In



OK, I am not usually a big fan of on-line games, but the facebook game of Mafia Wars sucked me in and maybe it is the same sort of thinking that initially gets people headed down the real slippery slope - it doesn't take a whole lot of time and it is sort of fun.
Anyway, I find myself now recruiting facebook friends so that I can get my crew to five members in order to accumulate enough money to buy more weapons so that other crews can't beat me up easily and steal my fake money. It is a slippery slope and now I am spending time blogging about it. But if you are inclined to join I could really use the help and I will try not to bury you with useless email or facebook post...............................I just need protection from all of the other bad guys.
It is a nasty, tough world out there in cyberland. There are people that must spend all of their time at this stuff. If I get to that point just join the fray and hire a hit on me to take me out of my misery!
It is not a REAL addiction. It's not, really!

No comments: