Keb Mo

Keb' Mo' - Am I Wrong .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

The Good, the Bad & the Ugly

Ennio Morricone - The Good, the Bad and the Ugly .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

What, me worry?

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Crumbs


Crumbs have been on the forefront of my thoughts as I waved goodbye to daughter Alisha and faced the prospect that I, yes me,me, me, may actually be the culprit that has been making a mess around the toaster every morning. Alisha and I like things that are crunchy, so toasted breads are high in the order of edible things. The area near the toaster has been a real mess and while she was here I gleefully blamed her for every crumb I could find.
Now that I have cleaned things up I may find one or two crumbs of my own making, but rest assured that I will tell no one and report that things in the kitchen are simply glistening all of the time.

1 comment:

Alisha said...

hummm.... it is to my amazement that I am reading this, as it is such a rarer thing to hear that I am not the sole culperate of things gone wrong in the house;)