Keb Mo

Keb' Mo' - Am I Wrong .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

The Good, the Bad & the Ugly

Ennio Morricone - The Good, the Bad and the Ugly .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

What, me worry?

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Oh, drizzle!

We had to return to Florence some time, if for nothing else than to pay our taxes. So here we are with the first truly northwest drizzle that we have seen for 2 1/2 months, unloading the truck and doing laundry. The kiddos, Eric & Alisha, are glad to see us and we are all enjoying getting caught up on events. More on that at a latter time. Alisha has agreed not to use any of the handguns on me for giving her all of our mail and bills to deal with, and Eric is just glad to have company and the rest of the family to grieve the loss of our Bungie (our 15 year old best buddy).

1 comment:

beisbolfan2007 said...

So sorry to hear about Bungie. What a sweet dog. I'm really glad I got to meet her in October. I'm also sorry to hear about the drizzle, since my mom & I are flying to Seattle tomorrow for a memorial service.