Keb Mo

Keb' Mo' - Am I Wrong .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

The Good, the Bad & the Ugly

Ennio Morricone - The Good, the Bad and the Ugly .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

What, me worry?

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Half Serious, plus

Ok, so every time we go somewhere we like we start looking at houses and this sometimes gets us packing. Well, we like San Carlos. And we found something that would be suitable - just barely.
This is actually not a very large house, with 3 separate bedrooms accessed only from the long patio. The kitchen, dining and living rooms are all one big space, but it is mostly the big porch of this hacienda style casa that is just absolutely charming.


Again, what can I say. It would be fun to spend more winters in the sun here.

The place does have a few draw backs, aside from the price, like no hot water in the kitchen and too few electical outlets where they are most needed. But, hey, things don't have to be perfect!

2 comments:

ivegotissues said...

ohhhh! When can I come visit? I love the long outdoor hacienda style porch!

beisbolfan2007 said...

Wow, that looks nice. Maybe I could even get Mr. Beisbolfan down there!