Keb Mo

Keb' Mo' - Am I Wrong .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

The Good, the Bad & the Ugly

Ennio Morricone - The Good, the Bad and the Ugly .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

What, me worry?

Friday, September 12, 2008


I have to kill some time while I am roasting my bi-weekly coffee supply and since I know many people with both dogs and excess computer paraphernalia I thought I would spend some time searching for uses of old discs.
This is by far the best example of what to do with your old data discs, and all of those old programs from a decade ago hiding in a box in your closet. ( I know there are others aside from me that have saved the 1996 version of a game they will never play again)
Anyway, the dog on Must Heart Dogs looks like a perfect candidate for this sort of fun - just a goofy looking very distant ancestor of the wolf.

No comments: