Keb Mo

Keb' Mo' - Am I Wrong .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

The Good, the Bad & the Ugly

Ennio Morricone - The Good, the Bad and the Ugly .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

What, me worry?

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

I am back in Tucson for doctors appointments and it happens to be Mother's Day as well, so I am piggy backing on Earl and Teri's planned outing with Mom to the Pueblo Grill. It was nice of them to include me and it was great being picked up at the airport last night by Teri. Taxi cabs are such a crap shoot for the psyche.
The visible snow on the surrounding mountains is now gone and I can feel the creep of summer temperatures coming on now, and I know from native desert rat experience that soon it will cascade into something more incendiary. It is unstoppable - sort of like gravity or advancing time.

No comments: