Keb Mo

Keb' Mo' - Am I Wrong .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

The Good, the Bad & the Ugly

Ennio Morricone - The Good, the Bad and the Ugly .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

What, me worry?

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Un-warm in Tucson


Catalina Mountains taken from Mother's living room.

I suppose that I expected something different than snow in my native town of Tucson in March, since this is after all a place where snow birds escape to to get warm. Warmer than what might be a good question, although if you are from the cold, frozen North this would seem down right balmy I guess.

With Mom in the hospital we may be looking at this view for a while, and wouldn't you know it we just forgot to bring our skis to Mexico with us so we will have to rent.

2 comments:

jes me said...

yes, but the key here is that the snow is up in the mountains, not piled up on top of your car.

beisbolfan2007 said...

The weather is supposed to warm up now, but if it doesn't, you're welcome to come sit by our fireplace!