Keb Mo

Keb' Mo' - Am I Wrong .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

The Good, the Bad & the Ugly

Ennio Morricone - The Good, the Bad and the Ugly .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

What, me worry?

Friday, February 5, 2010

Ramblings

Yesterday while Julie was kayaking the bay, I spent some time around town with the camera. This was taken from my perch on the west side of the anchorage looking toward Marina Terra while looking for signs of Julie's return. (She was late and I worry)
The most photographed rock in all of Sonora, from in front of Tony's.

Juan Jose.


An animated JJ.
If you look closely at the bottom left of the photo you will see new concrete, yes c o n c r e t e , on the ground. After the second floor palapa bar deal did not work out JJ has decided to spend a few pesos to upgrade his outdoor establishment. He is also thinking that it will not be long before he has a license to sell cerveza. Yes, I know that discussion has happened before, more than once, but it could happen.
I asked JJ where I could get one of those "Arriba ! Guaymas" stickers for my truck, even though I would prefer an "Arriba ! San Carlos" sticker and the light bulb went full on. Nobody makes one for San Carlos. He said, "Who gives a f__k about Guaymas when you live in San Carlos?" I am expecting to see one of these stickers before we depart. JJ is no slouch when it comes to making money, although a sticker might arrive with some additional graphic not suitable for viewing by children.




1 comment:

ivegotissues said...

Juan!!!! I have not seen him in a long time. You definitely have to give Gary an introduction. He will get a kick out of him. ;-) Tell him hello from me too.