Keb Mo

Keb' Mo' - Am I Wrong .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

The Good, the Bad & the Ugly

Ennio Morricone - The Good, the Bad and the Ugly .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

What, me worry?

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Bummer

This is our new dog named "Bummer". I found him at the local animal rescue joint and he was in really bad shape, having just been taken in moments before my arrival. I planned on surprising Julie on New Years day with her new Bichon puppy, but after I washed him I discovered he had claws which might mean that I was misled a little bit.

The shelter folks have told me that they do not take animals back after finding them a new home, so I am going to try to convince Julie that this is the same little lap dog type that she has been oogling over recently. Wish me luck.
Happy New Year, almost. April Fools Day is right around the corner!