Keb Mo

Keb' Mo' - Am I Wrong .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

The Good, the Bad & the Ugly

Ennio Morricone - The Good, the Bad and the Ugly .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

What, me worry?

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Packing List

A complete wardrobe for 4 months.
This is part reminder to myself and a heads up to friends that you do not need a lot of clothes at lattidude 28. I really just needed to bring the brown shorts and Lahaina shirt on the left for every day wear, and the black shorts and floral shirt on the right for formal atire. Put these together with the hat and sandals and that is all that is really needed. We filled a Suburban.
Well. I do need one heavy coat, boots and Levis for the trip back home just in case I-5 passes through the Oregon is frozen over. The tire chains are under the seats.

1 comment:

beisbolfan2007 said...

Looks like a perfect wardrobe to me! I'm enjoying Tucson's 80 and 90 degree temperatures after a couple of unseasonable days last week when it was too cold for flip-flops. Boo to that.