Keb Mo

Keb' Mo' - Am I Wrong .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

The Good, the Bad & the Ugly

Ennio Morricone - The Good, the Bad and the Ugly .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

What, me worry?

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

HP Laptop maybe, possibly, perhaps working again

I bit the bullet and had the HP laptop repaired at my expense and am posting this from there (here) even though I still hate HP for not stepping up and taking care of the fried motherboard under their extended warranty. I missed out by a month and thus paid $348 to get it back so I can be mobile again, Still pissed though.

3 comments:

beisbolfan2007 said...

I don't know where you bought your HP, but don't get me started on Best Buy & a problem we had with an extended warranty from them. Aaaargh!
Glad your laptop is alive again, though.

Cleat said...

Seems like a new one would have been way less than the average repair bill but then, ick, you have to shop for one!!!

Suzy said...

I know the feeling well about laptops that don't work. I named mine Kenny after the constantly dying kid on South Park. Needs a new hard drive, but I keep bringing it back to life for another episode.