Keb Mo

Keb' Mo' - Am I Wrong .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

The Good, the Bad & the Ugly

Ennio Morricone - The Good, the Bad and the Ugly .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

What, me worry?

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Taunt Your Friends

This is not the solution, Gary!
This 9 piece puzzle spent a great amount of time on our card table last week, providing many hours of fun, but no solution. Several non-working theories were advanced and tried, each with its unique premise. Nada.
Gary especially wanted to solve this thing, so I thought I would just toss this into the blog as sort of an unfinished business thing to taunt those of us who cared enough to give it a shot. If you have not tried this puzzle it is worth a few bucks to own one yourself. If you happen to solve it, please LET ME KNOW THE SOLUTION. Armed with a good result I could create all kinds of grief.

No comments: