Keb Mo

Keb' Mo' - Am I Wrong .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

The Good, the Bad & the Ugly

Ennio Morricone - The Good, the Bad and the Ugly .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

What, me worry?

Sunday, March 16, 2008

DeLorean Garage Time

Since getting back home my car parts have been arriving every few days via FedEx and I am about ready to start removing the old and installing the new. As I have been removing access panels and other parts, getting in to the hidden recesses of the car, I am seeing far too many future projects that will have to wait.

My current DeLorean to-do list includes repainting the fascias (bumpers), installing a new alternator (need more amps), new fuel pump and baffle, rewiring the cooling fans and fabricating a fiberglass piece broken off of the rear louvre. The fuel accumulator needs to be replaced as well and one came yesterday in the FedEx truck, but I may need to take the car to a shop where I can get it elevated a little more. It would be too tight to do it on my ramps and getting the vehicle higher witout fabricating more support might not be very safe. If I had known that I would be doing this stuff when I built the garage, I would have built in a mechanics pit!






No comments: